To join Colorado AG Bell Events be sure to check out our Events Page!
The Colorado Chapter of AG Bell is excited to be celebrating 18 years of commitment to the families and professionals in the greater Denver area!
Some of the highlights of our services over the years are:
- 1996 Host to Heather Whitestone, Miss America, celebration of "the Stars" platform.
- Initiated and continue to host an Annual Family Event, free of charge to all families who are members or interested in becoming members.
- Engaged in collaborative events with The Listen Foundation, Colorado Hands and Voices others.
- Became an affiliate of local Sertoma Club Chapters and enjoyed numerous activities together.
- Hosted the Learning to Listen Conference in 2007 for all parents and professionals throughout Colorado.
- Established the LaFawn Biddle Award for parents and professionals demonstration exemplary measures and contributions to the field of deaf education.